Commercial Producer- Property & Casualty
Insurance Service of Asheville (ISA)
Do you want to be in control of your success? Would you like to join Asheville’s largest, locally owned, independent Insurance Agency with a reputation for high success, strong earning potential, exceptional benefits package and rewards? Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISA has served Western North Carolina and beyond since 1958. At ISA your success is top priority. We are committed to helping you win and retain business. ISA offers a vault of training, tools and resources to ensure you accomplish your goals.
General Description: The Producer is responsible for building relationships and generating new business while retaining existing business.
- Develop and deploy sales strategies with new clients and prospects.
- Manage client relationships and drive organic growth.
- Achieve new business and retention sales goals.
- Demonstrate proficiency in industry knowledge, coverages, markets and carriers.
- Exhibit strategic thinking and planning to overcome obstacles and conquer gatekeepers.
- Collaborate with Account Managers and support staff to guide prospects through a smooth sales process and maximize results.
- Understand and communicate client goals to Account Managers to ensure we customize an appropriate program proposal.
- Generate cross-selling opportunities for other ISA services to enhance prospect and client relationships across the agency.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in insurance industry or related business to business sales including calling decision makers and executives with a track record of success.
- Deep and/or developing knowledge of Property & Casualty Insurance or we will train right candidate.
- Must be personable with a strong ability to network and a drive for success.
- Superior written, verbal, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Strong visibility in the community.
- Must possess strong organization and follow-up skills.
- Requires a consultative, positive and resourceful approach to collaborate with prospect, clients and associates.
- Excellent active listening skills with strong customer focus.
- Goal oriented.
- College degree and current insurance license preferred.